Dyness B3 Battery Module
LV 48V, 3.55 kWh, 75 Ah battery
Widely used in energy storage and electrical products. The modular design can be used in residential or smaller commercial installations. It is a low voltage (LV - 48V) storage system made by safe LiFePO4 battery cells.
- Each module is equipped with an independent BMS system and is compatible with most LV inverters.
- Package includes cables for connecting to another batery.
Features of the module:
- LiFePO4 battery, safe, longer life
- Modular design, quick installation
- Expandable with another B3 system, up to 40 parallel units. Each module with Independent BMS system, compatible with most LV inverters
- Natural cooling with optional heater/fan configuration
- Wide temperature range -20～+55℃, can be used in various working environments
- High number of cycles 6000+.
- Long life (7 + 3 years warranty upon registration)
Warranty registration link:
- 7 years
- Product dimensions (mm)
- Package dimensions (mm)
- Weight including packaging (kgs)